Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

04/30 CTMH May SOM Blog Hop

OMG - I give up! Where did the month of April go?....... Can you believe it is time for another SOM blog hop? So if you have arrived from Dawn's blog, I bet you have been busy hopping from blog to blog! Well do not give up - you have another one to hop to (besides mine, that is....) This month's stamp set is perfect for that last minute card or gift tag! SO here is my 'last minute" birthday card for a male friend or relative!



I incorporated two other challenges in this card and I am feeling pretty special at this moment!

The first one is the Mojo Monday ... here is the sketch


I changed it slightly so it is not a perfect representation of the sketch - but I still like it!

The second challenge is from our very own CTMH Heart 2 Heart challenge is which we had to use at least 2 ribbons on our project. So I dug out my container with a bunch of retired ribbon rounds and found that I like the color of New England Ivy better with the colors of the new paper pack - X7126 Passages. So I added 3 ribbon strips instead of 2!

Supplies:
X7126 Passage paper pack
D1421 Cherish the Moment stamp set
New England Ivy ribbon (retired)
Z1047 "C" from the Simple Alphabet - uppercase
Z1146 - Pewter brads
Brown Bag ink



Now hop on over to Helen's blog where you will find a list of everyone who is participating in the blog hop this month!

Enjoy!

14 comments:

Cindy said...

I like the New England Ivy, too! Great card!

Kathleen said...

Adeline, This is a gorgeous card. I love cards that use earth tones and this was is outstanding!

Krista Ritskes said...

Nice job! It's perfect for those hard-to-make masculine cards,

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

So much depth! Great job!

Carol Loftus said...

Nice card!

Haley D. said...

Wowzers! Last minute? You rocked the Mojo sketch. I love the ribbons too. Fabulous card!

Pamela OConnor said...

Beautiful card!

Mary said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Jen Rubio said...

What a perfectly classy card!! I LOVE it and am very inspired by you as always (and we really missed you for our SOTM swap this month too, we'd love to have you back for fall...hint, hint - lol)!!

Nalazoo said...

Gorgeous card - love all the little details!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! thanks for playing along with H2H this week and for being our sponsor!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Very nice card! Love how you got 3 challenges out of it too! that is super planning!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. It's great!!

Melissa said...

Great Work! Love you card and the colors you chose. Everything flows together so well!