Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

04/07 Heart 2 Heart Challenge #1

I LOVE Close to My Heart - do you?



A new Challenge blog has "hatched"! Sorry - about the pun. There will be a variety of challenges posted and Close To My Heart products are required to enter. The challenge is for everyone and if you need any CTMH products to participate, I know where you can find some! The original post for each week can be found here.

The first challenge is to use colors Sweet Leaf, Sunflower and Chocolate.


I would love for some of you ladies to play along with us. So check out all of the creative projects on the web site. Can't find it? Click the badge on the right and viola!

Here is my card - a little sneak peek from the August SOM
D1424 Something Splendid.



Did I tell you the color of the paint in my guest bedroom is SUNFLOWER?!! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Mary said...

Oh this is lovely Adeline! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Gorgeous! My upline rocks! Love ya, Adeline!

Lorrinda said...

Beautiful card! I can hardly wait for this stamp set.

Anonymous said...

The random stamped piece is neat--it looks like designer wallpaper. This is a really sweet card.

Lori Miller said...

Love it! I can hardly wait to receive my order for new products (including my SOTM's) so I can recreate some of these great ideas! :)

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Beautiful! Very timely too- I just received my SOTM & Catties yesterday! Wahoo! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Katy said...

CUTE card...love the focal piece on the right and LOVE that you left the flower "open"...very nice touch!!! Thanks for playing along!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE random stamping and your card is a great example of it. Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with H2H this week.

Nalazoo said...

Very pretty way to use this stamp set!

The Closet Crafter said...

Such a pretty card! Lots of wonderful stamping! Thanks for sharing with us all.