Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

HowdyPartner Open House

Only 1 week until the FUN and creativity begins!!
Hope to see ya'll there!!  There will be games, prizes, make-n-takes and plenty of grub!   Email me for directions, my address or leave a comment for more information.

Bring your camera!!!  I will have a professional photographer here to take your picture and there will be lots of opportunities for photos!

I just upped the ante in this here card game!  
You could win the new Cricut Artiste cartridge!!  For each $25.00 in new product you purchase, you can enter the drawing to win the New cartridge.  
1 ticket = $25, 2 tickets = $50 etc.
If you have been following my blog posts, then you have tons of ideas and projects to make with this new cartridge!

So sad - you can not come to the party or you live in another state? GOOD NEWS!!......you can still join the party! 

Just click on this link and scroll down and you will find the Howdy Partner Open House party!  Sign up and purchase your product and I will enter the drawing for you!!!  If you have any questions, email me at Sweetaline@verizon.net

Final drawing will be on August 30 and I will announce the winner of the new cartridge!! ( A few of you have already emailed me and purchased your product- you have already earned your tickets for the drawing!!)

Stay tuned for more Cricut Artiste fun each day until the end of August! Sign up and follow this blog and you will be notified a each post and you won't miss a thing!!

No comments: