Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My little Snow Angel!

Robbie loved to play in the first snowfall of the year and all of these photos are snippets of what my husband and I remember most about it!  I have used up the last of the Aspen paper pack and there are only a few pieces left!  So it is NOW time to move onto the NEW Close to My Heart Spring and Summer paper packs!  Look for sneak 'previews' coming your way this week!



A HUGE thank you to the H2H challenge "Snow Much Fun" here for the inspiration I needed to scrap these winter photos and finally use up the two paper packs and embellishments!

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

SNOW glad we could help you get some scrappin' done! Your photos are lovely, and now those sweet memories will be preserved for posterity. Thanks for joining us again @ H2H!

S`andra V. said...

I have too say...Breaking an ankle was a good excuse to get it all done..LOL!! Just kidding. DO hope you heal well and fast. But, have to say, I am loving your wonderful layouts.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

Jody Gustafson said...

Glad you were able to finish up that paper pack with some really cute snow photos. I'm looking forward to moving on to the new spring colors, too. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pages.