Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Sneak Peek" Wednesday

A few days ago you saw a 'sneak peek' of the new Chantilly paper pack.  Isn't it beautiful?!  I think many of you are thinking 'girl' paper and it would work perfectly with your little girl's photos or your best friend's photos.  But I thought "Spring"!  It is so bright and beautiful and matches many of the colors in my flower garden.

Today you are going to get a 'sneak peek'  of the Make It From YOUR Heart workshop in March!  Here it is!

This is the flower accent in the corner of the layout - want to see more??

This is the other corner accent of the layout and you can view the entire page at my Spring/Summer Open House on February 3rd!  Several of you have RSVP before the 1st - so you will receive a FREE Spring/Summer Idea Book!  There is still more time to let me know, so just send me an email at Sweetaline@verizon.net

Enjoy your first sneak peek of spring!

No comments: