Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

LOAD #4 - Another wintry scene - a 'blast from the past'!

LOAD #4 - I am trying to catch up on my photos so I can say that I actually accomplished something!  The H2H challenge this week is "Snow Much Fun"  and I have several photos to scrapbook before I move onto Spring and Summer!


Here are some of the photos from the home we built in WNY- I loved that home but the weather was awful!  Ok - maybe not so bad now that I live in Florida.  BUT I do not function very well in COLD weather!  I know that many of my hometown friends are enjoying the balmy weather in WNY but it it supposed to SNOW in January!

So I am adding LOAD #4 - (I know - a little behind) but at least they are scrapped!.,...20 years later....


enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this, Adeline! I'm sure you're not missing those brutal NY winters at all. I am from upstate NY, now live in the mid-Atlantic and don't miss those snowy winters one bit! thanks for playing with H2H this week!

S`andra V. said...

Love your layout. The black & White pics go so well with the wintry blue from this paper pack. Thanks for sharing.
Happi;y Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com