Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 4 - 12 days of Cricut Christmas

In this busy holiday season,  it is nice to give as well as receive- don't you think??  I like to send individualized Christmas cards so I make a variety of each plus I do not get bored when making them. (my attention span is the same as a 2 year-old!)

This is a card I made for a Christmas swap and and it was quick and easy to make with the Believe paper pack since it is 2 sided.  I also made the little gift bag from a tutorial that was posted here.

 Notice from the  above image that all I did for the card embellishment was use the cut-out from the card.  I created my own zip strip with a 1/2"strip of white paper and the words from the stamp set of the G1030 Believe Workshop to Go.  You can purchase this on my web site -www.ctmh.com/SweetAline

Supplies:
G1030 Believe Workshop to Go
Pair-A- Phrase stamp set (gift bag)
Silver Gel pen
Misc. ribbon

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!  Harley is picking a winner on Monday for a surprise Close to My Heart gift!!!!

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

such a cute card, i was lucky enough to get one in the swap :)