Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3.... 12 days of Cricut Christmas

Dear Santa,

When I was a little girl I had a dream ( but I really thought it was real!) that Santa was placing my gifts under our tree! ( did I tell you I had a vivid imagination as a child???)  So I  really believed that Santa does exist - maybe in a different form than when I was a child but 'he' is there for everyone...
So today's post is one of my firsts "Dear Santa posts!
I do not have any grandchildren :( - just a D-O-G!  but his name is Harley and he is the love (at the moment) of our lives....!  So last month we took him to have his picture taken... AND here is the layout....
This layout is from the Reflections Scrapbook layouts book by Jeanette Lynton  pg 43. called Sidebars- layers...

Supplies:
X7145 Believe paper pack
X7145 Believe My Stickease
AP - 'Jolly" letters
S1110 - Holiday Magic  SOTM  for October
AP - pg 45  Font strip and Spray pen with Topiary re-inkers
AP - pg 47 Stocking cut apart and then stamped...
G1030 - Workshop To Go - Believe  stamp set - Santa
Cranberry brad  and ink -  blending pen - see pg 51 0f the Autumn 2011 Idea Book

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Aw, this is really CUTE!

Call Me Slim said...

How sweet! We have dogs that are as much a part of our lives as the people we know so I totally understand creating a layout on a pet!