Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 12 days of Cricut Christmas

Ho, Ho, Ho!  Santas are everywhere!  The sounds of Christmas music and people shopping today really put me into the Christmas spirit...  It is finally time to start wrapping the Christmas gifts!  So here is the first tag that I made for my gift giving....
With a little help from my friends... the Cricut and Cuttlebug, I was able to create this "oh so cute" Santa tag.  The first step today was to create the tag using the Cricut Craft Room - have you joined yet???? WHY NOT?  It is FREE and it makes it so easy to design and create projects.


Here is Layer #1 - notice I changed the RGB colors to create the CTMH cranberry color for the tag and Santa hat.
Here I cut out the pieces of the cardstock to coordinate with the colors on the mat.
 I cut out the separate pieces of the tag....and then embossed them with my Cuttlebug folders and added some bling to create the Santa gift tag and used a black marker to add the eyes and mouth. 

I hope I have inspired you to create your own tag using the Cricut Craft Room.  All of the shapes can be found on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart here.

1 comment:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Adorable tag! I love the different embossing for the white parts!