Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8 MORE Snow!

This morning was another cold morning in Tampa - brrrr......43 degrees!  I know, I know BUT that temperature is cold for us!  So today I bring you more SNOW - snowflakes, that is!

3D Cricuit Snowflakes

These snowflakes are actually rather easy to make! 

Step #1 - Cut 6 snowflakes - I used Snowflake 3 (last design on the top row- top right) shift at 3.5" for the snowflake on the right and Snowflake 2 at 4" (7th design top row) both shift and layer.

Step #2 - For Snowflake 2 - glue the layers onto the snowflake base.

Step #3 - Then score all of the snowflakes in half and glue two halves together.  I glue a ribbon hanger in the middle before I added the last unit.
Step #4 - Optional - I added Stardust glitz to the edge of the white snowflake. 

Enjoy!

 ( the prize includes the D1480 Snowflakes stamp set, the tube of Heavenly Blue ribbon and the decorated jar of white Christmas ribbon!)

How about some snowflakes of your own??  I will be giving away this prize on the last day of my Christmas event!  BUT you must leave a comment and so far the odds are pretty good! 1 in 7... :( 

I would love to read any comments you may have ( and I am wondering if I should do this again...)

Forecast for Tampa, FL tomorrow... Sunny and high of 73 degrees...  hmmm - will there be any more snow???



Lisa Stenz is having a AP blog linky party Such fun! - check out all of the holiday designs below...

16 comments:

Jeanie B said...

Adeline - I follow your blog every day in google reader. Sorry I haven't posted a comment until now. I love all your beautiful artwork = thanks so much for your inspiration. Great idea on the snowflake ornaments. AND I totally CASED your idea of the ornament cut out card where you used the opposite cut out ornament for the second ornament. As soon as I saw it I had to try it. Keep up the great work! =)

Liz Jefferson said...

These are so cute! I can't wait to try them! Beautiful job--thank you for sharing! :-)

Jr Ellett said...

Oooh your artwork is so beautiful. Thanks for showing how you made them.

Jr Ellett said...

Ooooh such beautiful artwork. Thanks for sharing instructions also

Paige Dolecki said...

Adeline -

LOVE these snowflakes AND your 12 days of Christmas series!

Paige

Lalia Harris said...

Adorable. I like the layered blue one best!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Beautiful snowflakes! And, yeah, I ordered all this stuff too.

Lori Miller said...

The snowflakes are gorgeous. So simple but elegant! I will have to try making some, too. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Stenz said...

These ornaments are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with the AP blog hop! *Ü*

Jan said...

I just love the snowflakes you have featured here - soft and snowy!

Heather Steeves said...

It looks so simple yet truly beautiful. I can't wait to try it.

Heather

Heather Steeves said...

These do look so simple to make but truly beautiful. I can't wait to try some of my own.

Rita said...

I just found your blog via fb love it my cartridge is soon to arrive and I really appreciate your inspirations thanks so much for sharing!!

Rita said...

I just discovered your blog so nice. look forward to my ap cartridge arriving soon. Thanks for sharing you are another wonderful inspiration!

Connie Gail said...

My friend Lucy sent me over to see your wonderful creations. They are so beautiful and I hope to make a few myself. I have been using a borrowed AP cart for the past month or so but now have one sitting under my tree to be opened on Christmas morning...:) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your AP creations. Merry Christmas!

Tanya Kathleen said...

How Pretty, I'll try making some today!