Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

H2H Challenge and Midnight

Day 7 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


Today's post was inspired by the theme "Midnight" for this week's H2H Challenge. The word  Midnight does conjure up images of dark, scary nights.... but I knew right away what I wanted to do when I saw this bottle of wine sitting on my Target shelf!



One of my FAV-orite wines ...

I wanted to make some wine charms but not the traditional ones with a wire but a paper version.  I found these as I was 'googling' wine charms.  Have you noticed how that word has turned into a verb rather than an noun?  OK- you didn't pay attention in English class!

So I created this quick and easy Cricut Design Space file you can find here.  The circle in the middle is .5" and you may have to change it to fit your wine glass stem.

It is a simple 3.5 circle with a 3.0 circle center. The center circle varies from .5 to .65 to accommodate the width of the stem. Easy!


Did you notice that the one charm has a decorative edge to it?  I created that wine charm in the Pazzles Inspiration Pro 2014 software using the Decorative Tools option - the lesson today with the amazing Klo!

I love the 'notes' function in this new software - I can add my own comments or add where I found the file.

You can find the files here..
Wine Charms wpc file here
Wine Charms pvg file here
Wine Charms svg file here

Since I never sell a Halloween stamp set, I have two retired stamp sets featured here- sorry!

Supplies:
Black and White Daisy cardstock
Scaredy Cat B & T paper
Lola B & T paper
Ink colors - Slate, Black, Gypsy,Honey

Stamp sets:
B1281 Hallow-Scream (retired)
C1512 Moonlight Scrapbooking Workshop (retired)
D1605 Halloween Greetings
B1453 Frightfully Fun
B1429 Eek & Shriek

Why don't you play along with us this week and use the theme- "midnight".  I would love to see what you come up with!

Here is the linky so you can link up your artwork.







No comments: